Southern Water Services
PO Box 41
- Head office 01903 264444
- Customer services 0845 272 0845
- Billing enquiries 0845 272 0845
- Minicom 0845 275 0845
- Fax 01903 691435
- Email email forms
- Website www.southernwater.co.uk
- Emergencies 0845 278 0845 (24 Hours)
- Calling from abroad +44 1903 264444
- Water supply and Wastewater 0845 278 0845 (24 hours for emergencies) 8am to 6pm Monday – Friday, 8am to 1pm Saturday
- Leakline 0800 820 999
- Minicom text telephone 0845 275 0845
Customer services are open from 8am – 6pm on Monday to Friday and 8am – 1pm on Saturday.
Southern Water supplies water and sewerage services to approximately one million households in areas of Kent, Hampshire, Sussex and Isle of Wight.
Nearly 600 million litres of water are supplied to over 2 million people across the South East from around 104 water supply works and are transported through over 13,000km of water mains. Southern Water also has 390 wastewater treatment works, cleaning wastewater before it is returned to the environment.
- Water and Sewerage company
- The water in this area is generally hard to very hard. More specific information can be obtained from Southern Water.
- 99.86% of water quality tests met regulations in 2003.
Southern Water prides itself on offering high standards of customer care, they have a modern control centre and call centre dealing with 5,000 customer queries daily.
They offer a promise to customers that a certain level of service will be maintained in regards to water supply issues such as supply interruptions, water quality, leaks and customer service issues such as replying to queries and complaints and payment arrangements. If the level of service promised is not delivered then compensation will be available.
- Bills in large print or Braille.
- Talking Bills – telephone service prior to posting bill for visually impaired.
- Nominee service.
- Meter reading for those who have difficulty.
- Minicom, Typetalk and Fax.
- Home Visits.
- Register for help when services are interrupted