South East Water
South East Water Limited
- Fax 01634 242 764
- Email www.southeastwater.co.uk/contact
- Customer Services 0845 301 0845
- 24 Hour Emergency Line 0845 602 1724
- Leak Alert Line 0800 028 3399
Customer services are open from 8am – 7pm on Monday to Friday and 8am – 1pm on Saturday.
South East Water merged with Mid Kent Water in December 2007 to bring together two key water companies in the South East of England into one company. The company is owned by Hastings Diversified Utilities Fund (HDF) and the unlisted Utilities Trust of Australia (UTA). HDF invests in utility infrastructure assets and has over 6,000 investors. UTA is an open-ended trust owned, in the main, by a number of Australian superannuation funds. Both HDF and UTA are managed by Hastings Fund Management Limited.
South East Water supply 5,657 square km across areas of Kent, Hampshire, Berkshire, Sussex and Surrey with 565 million litres of water every day. 2.1 million people are supplied by South East Water via more than 14,500km of water mains.
- Bills available in Braille, audio tape or large print.
- Nominee scheme available.
- Password scheme for vulnerable customers.
- Special tariffs for certain customers in receipt of qualifying benefits and who meet certain criteria.