Severn Trent Water
Severn Trent Water Ltd
St Martin’s Road
- Head office 0121 722 4000
- Customer relations 08457 500 500
- Website www.stwater.co.uk
- 24 hr Operational Emergencies 0800 783 4444
- Billing Enquiries 08457 500 500
- Water and Drainage Service 0800 783 4444
- Information on Water Meters 0845 7090 646
- Online Contact Form available Click here
Customer service and billing lines are open:
- 8:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Friday.
- 8:00am to 1:00pm Saturday.
Severn Trent Water is part of the Severn Trent Group of companies and is the world’s fourth largest privately-owned water company. They supply water services to over 8 million customers across a large area from the Bristol Channel to the Humber and from mid Wales to the East Midlands.
Severn Trent Water supply 7, 400,000 people with 1,960 million litres of water per day through 45,674km of pipes fed from multiple sources including 32 impounding reservoirs, 203 groundwater sites, 20 water treatment works and 534 service reservoirs.
Severn Trent Water also provides sewerage services and has over 1000 sewerage treatment works and 53,325km of sewers.
- Water and Sewerage company.
- 99.9% of water quality tests carried out comply with standards.
- Water in this are can range from soft to moderately hard. More specific information can be obtained from Severn Trent Water.
Severn Trent Water operates a ‘Customer Promise’ which outlines the commitments they aim to make to their customers. This includes notifying customers of any service interruptions, dealing with flooding, speed of dealing with queries and complaints and issues with bills and charges. If promises are not met satisfactorily then compensation may be available.
- Bills and information in large print or Braille.
- Bill and information reading service.
- Textphone facilities.
- Passwords to identify staff when visiting homes.
- Meter reading service.
- Nominee scheme.
- Providing bottled water if supplies are interrupted.
- Website available in different languages.