Essex and Suffolk Water
Essex CM2 0HH
- Telephone 01245 491 234
- Fax 01245 212 345
- Website www.eswter.co.uk
- Water Services 0845 782 0999
- Billing Enquiries 0845 782 0111
- Minicom 0845 723 1254.
- Online Contact Form click here
Essex and Suffolk Water is part of the Northumbrian Water Group, established after a merge in 2000. They supply water to 1.7 million people in the Essex, south Norfolk and north Suffolk area with 95% of water taken from the regions rivers and reservoirs.
8,441km of water mains supply the local population with water from 25 water treatment plants and 110 service reservoirs.
- Water only company. Sewerage is supplied by either Anglian or Thames Water.
- Water in this area is hard to very hard. More information is available from Essex and Suffolk Water.
- 99.93% of samples tested in 2003 complied with water quality regulations.
- ‘OurPromise’ offers customers a guarantee that certain standards of customer care will be met. This promises compensation if appointments are missed or if enquiries and complaints are not dealt with.
- Complaints are promised to be replied to within 10 working days.
- Computerised register so special services can be provided to customers with special needs.
- Home visits available.
- Minicom line and specially trained staff to aid customers with hearing difficulties.
- Bills available in large print, Braille and can be read over the phone.
- Information can be provided in alternative languages.