Dee Valley Water
Dee Valley Water plc
- Customer Services 01978 846946
- Billing Queries 01978 833200
- Leakline 0800 298 7112
- Email email@example.com
- Website Dee Valley Water
- Online Contact Form Click Here
Dee Valley Water was formed in 1997 when Chester Water Company and Wrexham Water Company merged. Dee Valley Water covers North East Wales and the North West of England, in total 831 square kilometres.
On average they supply 70 million litres of water per day to over 257,000 customers. Dee Valley operates 7 treatment works and the water is supplied through a network 1970km of water mains and 25 pumping stations.
- Dee Valley Water PLC is a water only company they do not deal with the removal of sewerage.
- Dee Valley Water is generally a hard water area.
- Dee Valley Water PLC carried out tests on 14,252 water samples taken in 2003 and 99.92% of these complied with the Regulations set by OFWAT.
Dee Valley operate a Code of Practice, aiming to keep customer services at a high level. They have a promise to pay compensation if certain standards are not met in relation to: Keeping appointments, dealing with billing queries, dealing with complaints and interruptions to service.