- There are over 20 companies supplying water in England and Wales.
- Scotland has only one water authority.
- Northern Ireland has only one water authority and domestic customers do not have to pay water rates.
- There are water only companies and combined water and sewerage companies.
- You can pay a standing charge for water or have a meter.
- Water rates differ across the UK.
- You cannot switch your water supplier.
To find out more information about your water company or any of the other companies in the UK, click on a logo below.